You Ready for an Adventure?
Exclusive Ski and Snowmobile Trip in Nordenskiöldland on Spitsbergen Island.
Are you looking for a once in a lifetime skiing experience, far far up North? Do you want to be surrounded by glaciers, beautiful mountain peaks and the midnight sun all day long?
Then join us on this exclusive once in a lifetime adventure!
DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED FALL 2017
Ski experience level:
Advanced to Expert
(previous touring experience not required)
What is included:
- Experienced guide
- Personal snowmobile and fuel (ECO 4-stroke touring)
- Snowmobile gear (suit, helmet, goggles, boots, mittens, mask)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Search and rescue insurance
What you should /need to bring:
- Valid drivers license (must have to drive a snowmobile)
- Base layers (wool is best)
- Middle layer and outer shell
- Small puffy jacket
- Gloves / mittens (also small inner gloves recommend)
- Sunglasses and ski goggles
- Ski touring equipment (skis, AT bindings, skins, boots, poles)
- Avalanche safety equipment (beacon, shovel, probe)
- Small daypack
- Casual clothing for evenings
- Personal snacks if you need
- Personal insurance
Price per person from:
Group discounts available.
Minimum 4 participants for the trip to run, but open for individual bookings.