Ready for an Adventure?
Exclusive Ski Touring and Snowmobile Winter Camp
Are you looking for a once in a lifetime skiing experience far up north? Do you want to be surrounded by glaciers; beautiful mountains and the midnight sun all day and all night long? Want a great winter camping experience where you learn all the tricks to stay comfortable?
Then join on this exclusive private adventure!
We have a tent base camp on the isolated Knorring glacier, located on the Northern side of Nordenskiöld Land. This will be our access point to the playground of mountains surrounding us. For example the views from the top of Knorring mountain are stunning and the ride down a joy. This is a rarely frequented spot by anyone except occasional locals who know of the secrets this place holds.
Snowmobiles will be our mode of transportation as they give us increased freedom of movement so we can explore more options and ride more awesome lines.
Check out the video from last years Ski Arktis Adventure with Jack & Linda for a glimpse of what you can experience.
Ski experience level:
(previous touring experience not required)
What is included:
- Experienced local guide with all necessary safety equipment
- Personal snowmobile and fuel (600cc 4-stroke touring)
- Three day basecamp with tents and large group tent
- All food: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Search and rescue insurance
- Additional ski touring day in the surroundings of Longyearbyen
What you need to bring:
- Valid driver’s license (must have to drive a snowmobile)
- Base layers (wool is best)
- Middle layer and outer shell
- Puffy jacket
- Gloves / mittens (also small inner gloves recommend)
- Ski helmet (rated for motorized vehicles)
- Sunglasses and ski goggles
- Ski touring equipment (skis/splitboard, AT bindings, skins, boots, poles, ski crampons)
- Avalanche safety equipment (beacon, shovel, probe)
- Small daypack
- Winter sleeping bag and mattress
- Personal snacks if you need
- Personal insurance
Email for an exhaustive gear check list
27 – 29. of April 2018
4 – 6. of May 2018
(plus additional ski touring day in the Longyearbyen area if desired)
Dates are flexible as this is an exclusive private trip tailor made for you.
If other dates fit better for you it is possible to suggest any three day period between 18. of April and 6. of May 2018.
Price per person:
This is an exclusive private group adventure. First ones to book dates lock in the trip.
Minimum group size 3 persons. Maximum group size 6 persons.
By only 2 participants an additional 5.000 NOK per person.
Extras and rentals:
Ski touring package 1700 NOK
Sleeping bag and mattress 1000 NOK
Sport 900cc snowmobile 600 NOK
Snowmobile clothing 700 NOK